Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wishing I was there



Oregon Cellar" Yummy 2-ply Sock & Baby Yarn
Oregon Cellar from missbabs' stash I ordered this.

Things I wish.

  • That the next sock summit will be closer to home.
  • That there will be another sock summit
  • That all those who participated in it are happy with the results.
  • That the Yarn Harlot and Tina are well compensated for their efforts in this endeavor.
  • That someone is documenting this beyond the Guiness Book of World Records.

Well there are many things that I wish. Like that I win the lottery soon.

I have been living through the Sock Summit on a vacarious level as well as many other Ravelers. It must be so exciting to be there in the presence of the many wonderous knitters. I would love to hear the comments from all the knitters who taught classes and had booths there. I think that the high from pulling this thing off must be staggering. So please keep taking pictures and posting them for those of us who can't be there.

No comments: