Oregon Cellar" Yummy 2-ply Sock & Baby Yarn
Oregon Cellar from missbabs' stash I ordered this.
Things I wish.
- That the next sock summit will be closer to home.
- That there will be another sock summit
- That all those who participated in it are happy with the results.
- That the Yarn Harlot and Tina are well compensated for their efforts in this endeavor.
- That someone is documenting this beyond the Guiness Book of World Records.
Well there are many things that I wish. Like that I win the lottery soon.
I have been living through the Sock Summit on a vacarious level as well as many other Ravelers. It must be so exciting to be there in the presence of the many wonderous knitters. I would love to hear the comments from all the knitters who taught classes and had booths there. I think that the high from pulling this thing off must be staggering. So please keep taking pictures and posting them for those of us who can't be there.