Monday, January 5, 2009

Learning new things

I love Ravelry with a passion that is amazing. I have learned so many things from this particular website that I can't imagine life before Ravelry. All things have a darkside. I spend far too much time on Ravelry, however, this being said, I would have wasted that time somewhere, perhaps cleaning my house, ahem.... horrors.

So why do I love Ravelry. Let me count the ways. I love the patterns, the yarn discussions, the people and their flow of ideas. Knitters for Obama, thank you for keeping me up on all the things that were pertinent to the election and some that perhaps weren't. But mostly let me thank you for bringing me so much information. I have learned so many things from Ravelers and their links.

Today I found http://techknitting.blogspot.com/2006/12/casting-on-by-knitting-on-method-also.html
now this is the link to a website of a woman who has all sorts of hints and tips to improve your knitting. The link has a particular hint but do look at the other stuff she has on there, she is amazing. May she LIVE LONG AND PROSPER and keep that website going.

No comments: