Friday, January 2, 2009

Rosalie Scarf etc


Well the Rosalie Scarf 2 rested for well over a year as just one small end, I started wearing the green one and decided I really needed to finish the goldish one. Now there are days when are supposed to wear Black and Gold as a tribute to the Steelers. I may be the one person in Pittsburgh who doesn't own Steeler stuff other than a terrible towel, shhh don't tell anyone. I laboured long on this baby, to get it finished and it is drying now.

I am thinking of a self imposed yarn diet. I have yarn well truth be told most of it is sock yarn. So my new years pledge is NO SOCK YARN in 2009, (exceptions to this maybe that it isn't bought for socks) okay so I have to leave myself a loophole for when that happens. But I have to say I do love to make a few other items beyond socks. I have made a few hats. Which haven't made their way to the blog or to ravelry as of yet. I now want one of these in red. I have to look at my stash and see what I can come up with.

No comments: