Monday, September 22, 2008

THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Well here he is. I hope and pray that this will be the face of the nation come November 5th, and more specifically come January 20th, 2009. I hope the American people can step up the plate and elect a Black President of the United States. I wish the people who see abortion as the only issue would wake up and smell the coffee. Obama is the face of the Change, the republicans haven't had an original idea since wow, I couldn't tell you when. Sarah Palin is the offering to Women voters who couldn't have Hillary. Let's face it, she is NO Hillary.
Mr. McCain may be a war hero, but he is republican through and through. We aren't faring well with them at the helm. Sorry sir, but you cannot have my vote. Thank you for your service to our country. Moving on.
So whatever your alligence is, DO VOTE. But don't not vote for a man because of the color of his skin.

No comments: