Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not my typical post

I am blue today. I found out a classmate of mine died. Well he didn't just die he actually killed himself, which is even worse. He was 49 years old. He had two children, and I honestly don't know what else what going on his life. I went to high school with him. Paths crossed here and there but not often, he had a different life than I do and you lose touch. But it saddens me, as if there was something I could have done. There was this weird cryptic message in the memory book the paper puts out. It was about the nine of swords. I looked up the Tarot card for that and it was very dark. It saddens me that he took his life and it angers me that he did so leaving two children behind. I am pretty sad at the moment the anger portion is kind of on hold. I am somewhat numb from the shock of it.

No comments: